Work Related Assistance Program (WRAP)
It can be difficult to gain or maintain employment if you don’t have the resources for transportation, uniforms, and everything else it takes to succeed in the workforce. The Work Related Assistance Program provides eligible clients with employment-related assistance.
Services May Include:
- Clothing purchases, such as work boots, uniforms, and interview attire
- Training fees, and other work-related expenses
- Assistance with barriers to employment, such as funding for GED exams
- Resume writing, job searches, and mock interviews
- Computer classes
Who Is Eligible?
- Total household income must be at or below 125% of federal poverty guidelines
How Do I Apply?
To find out if you’re eligible and to start the application process, please schedule an appointment.
If you have any questions about eligibility requirements or services provided, please contact us.