Project TEEM (Vectren)
Are you a Vectren customer? You may be eligible to receive assistance from Vectren to make your home energy efficient and reduce energy costs. Project TEEM, funded by Vectren, is similar to the Home Weatherization Assistance Program. It provides eligible low-income households with services and repairs to make their homes safer and more energy-efficient.
Services May Include:
- Home energy inspection
- Attic and wall insulation
- Air sealing
- Safety checks on gas appliances
- Heating unit repair/replacement and weatherization
Who Is Eligible?
- Customers of Columbia Gas
- Total household income must be 200 – 300% of federal poverty guidelines
- Mobile homes are not eligible
How Do I Apply?
To find out if you’re eligible and to start the application process, please schedule an appointment.
If you have any questions about eligibility requirements or services provided, please contact us.