Smart Energy (Dayton Power & Light)
Are you a customer of Dayton Power & Light who qualifies for HEAP or PIPP Plus? You may be eligible to receive assistance from DP&L to make your home more energy efficient and reduce energy costs.
The Smart Energy program, funded by DP&L, is designed to work with the Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP) to provide customers with free services and repairs to make their homes safer and more energy-efficient.
Services May Include:
- Electrical safety inspections
- Electric furnace repair/replacement
- Electric hot water tank repair/replacement
- Insulation (all-electric homes only)
- CFL or LED light bulbs
- Low-flow showerheads and faucet aerator replacement
- Potential roof repairs
Who Is Eligible?
- Customers of DP&L
- Total household income must be at or below 200% of federal poverty guidelines
How Do I Apply?
To find out if you’re eligible and to start the application process, please schedule an appointment.
If you have any questions about eligibility requirements or services provided, please contact us.