Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP)
HWAP helps eligible low-income residents reduce their energy costs by providing free weatherization and energy-saving services. For more information about Ohio’s Home Weatherization Assistance Program, call the Ohio Development Services Agency at 800-848-1300.
Services May Include:
- Home inspection for safety and energy efficiency
- Installation of insulation
- Reducing air leakage
- Repair or replace furnaces
- Access to other repair programs
Who Is Eligible?
- Total household income must be at or below 200% of federal poverty guidelines
How Do I Apply?
To find out if you’re eligible and to start the application process, please schedule an appointment.
If you have any questions about eligibility requirements or services provided, please contact us.