Housing Trust Fund
The Housing Trust Fund program provides assistance with home repairs for eligible low-income households.
Services May Include:
- Roof repairs/replacement
- Handicap modifications and accessibility
- Heating unit repair/replacement
- Electrical and plumbing services
- Health or safety issues
- Minor home repair (floor repairs, door replacements)
Who Is Eligible?
- Total household income must be at or below 50% of the area median income for your county
- Only homeowners are eligible
How Do I Apply?
To find out if you’re eligible and to start the application process, please schedule an appointment.
If you have any questions about eligibility requirements or services provided, please contact us.